Specially formulated to clean out the waste - such as oil deposits and soap - that has accumulated in the internal pipework and equipment of spas and hot tubs, which if not removed can act as a breeding site for bacteria.
Treatment should ideally be carried out at least every 12 weeks prior to drain down as this will assist in the removal of biofilm.
250ml of product is added for Spas and Hot Tubs up to 1300 litres in volume, and 500ml for Spas and Hot Tubs up to 2600 litres of water, meaning this bottle is usually sufficient for most spas.
Instructions for Use:
- Remove the filter cartridge and erosion feeder (if fitted) before adding the cleaner to the spa.
- Ensure the water is at the normal operating level (at least 50mm above the jets).
- Turn on all pumps and boosters, and add the required amount of cleaner into the main skimmer/filter housing.
- Fully open all circulation valves and run pumps for a minimum of 30 minutes. Also run blowers for a short period.
- Turn off all pumps and allow water to stand for 30 minutes.
- Turn on all pumps and boosters for a further 30 minutes.
- Drain the spa/hot tub. Flush the jets and rinse the shell using a hose pipe.
- Refill the spa/hot tub and commission in the normal manner.
- Refit the filter cartridge after cleaning with Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner. Clean and refit the erosion feeder (if fitted).
- Sanitise your spa/hot tub to the recommended level prior to re-using.