Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Filter Cleaner enables you to chemically clean the filter. Grease, oil and trapped debris are removed, thus restoring the filter to optimum efficiency.
- Restores filter efficiency
- Removes grease, oil and trapped debris from the filter
Instructions for Use:
- Periodically remove the cartridge filter, especially when the water in the spa is being replaced.
- Using fresh water, rinse off any particles clinging to the surface of the cartridge. Do not use a pressure washer as this may damage the cartridge.
- Use 1 litre Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner per 10 litres of water. Add the product to the water in a clean plastic pail large enough to cover the filter when full.
- Place the filter in the solution overnight.
- Remove the filter, rinse off with fresh water and allow to dry before replacing.
- It is a good practise to have a spare clean filter available which can be used while the dirty one is being cleaned.